Thanks to the good old world wide web, marketing has changed dramatically. No more fighting for customers’ attention through catchy ad campaigns and flashy billboards. Today’s consumers actually don’t start off as customers at all, but people looking to solve a problem. If you’ve got the solution, you have to let them know—and keep them coming back.
That’s where content marketing comes in, but your content can’t just be about you and why you’re so great. It’s about your prospective customers and their needs. What questions do they have that you have answers to? How can you help those seeking useful information before they make a buying decision?
Voice can help you develop fresh, appealing content that starts conversations and builds interest and loyalty—and generates new business. It’s about creating visibility, but also credibility, and putting your customers front and center to ensure you’re offering them value. I write all types of content marketing for my clients, including:
- Articles/feature articles
- Case studies
- Emails— Educational, Promotional, Lead nurturing, Transactional (welcome, thank you and confirmation), Emails that link to newsletters, blogs, videos, or other content
- Landing pages/Pay per click (PPC) landing pages
- Magazines and magazine articles
- Online ads
- PPC ads
- Social media posts and content
- Success stories